The weekend started off great :) i actually won $10.00 in the lottery, yeah i wish it was the jackpot instead, but any money is good. Met up with Stewart, Maria and her boyfriend Dan downtown after work and we headed for Burger King. Mmmmmmmm..their chicken fries with honey mustard is incredddible!!!!!It was nice and sunny outside and we saw Canada geese floating on the lake so thats always a groovy sign that spring is on its way :)
- went thrifting afterwards and the shop that usually sells videos for a buck didn't have anything interesting this time so i ended up buying a Swedish flag with stand for Euro 2008, a 70s style drinking glass, 5 packs of Formula One car napkins for 10 cents each, 2 polka dot plates, a daisy flowerpot, 4 honeycomb tiki head decorations for my birthday party in 2 weeks, a huge soccer ball tray, and Maria is soo lucky to be skinny coz she got this pink off-the-shoulder top that i really wanted but i knew it wouldn't fit me :( it looks wickedly insane on her!!!!
- on Saturday, i worked all day on costumes and then watched the Australian Grand-Prix at 12:30 am..A lot of my favourites had to retire early on in the race and it was fun seeing the new rookie Sabastian Bourdais!!!!I felt bad for him when his engine blew right before the end of the race. He was doing so well! hahahahaha..after Massa kicked Coulthard out of the race, Coulthard said this on live tv.."if he doesn't apologize, i'm gonna kick the shit outta that bastard!". Barichello's lollipop-man made a boo-boo with the fuel hose causing an accident. Luckily the injuries weren't serious. Hamilton came in first and my dad thinks he looks like Obama or is it Bama? i forgot his name.
- on Sunday went for a walk at the Gardens and it felt like January..sooo freezing cold!!!!! the poor peacock was huddled on top of his perch looking frigid..we couldn't get close to the bird area coz of the massive amount of snow.
- spent hours in the kitchen making a special Moroccan meal..stuffed dates in lemony custard for appetizers,Tajiine chicken with couscous, and blueberry chocolate compote for dessert..i got a huge applause :):) everything was soooo yummalicious!!
- later on at night, i made a bunch of shamrock potato cookies which turned out to be really good!
- today is my tuxedo cat's birthday, i have no idea how old he is coz he used to be a barn hobo and the animal doctor took a guess at him being at that time a year old so today he would be either 4 or 5 years of age which makes him middle-aged in human years i think? I will give him his garbage can plushie catnip toy, it looks like a fuzzy brown chicken leg,its really funny! I know he's gonna love it. I also will give him a canned fancy feast seafood dinner.
- had yummy Irish stew with Guinness beer..i loooove the way Guinness beer foams milky white and it tastes soo darn good!!!!! Going to watch Irish films later on..
Magical Stones - 2019-06-21
Calm Cool And Groovy - 2019-06-20
Hippie Haul - 2015-08-02
Thrift Haul - 2015-07-31
Much Ado Being Sick! - 2015-06-22
It won't let me edit profile - so here it is: